I woke up at 9:20, ten minutes before class started, and got there at 9:33.
During my classes today, I decided to diligently organize my e-mail instead of paying attention. Too typical.
I ate lunch by myself so I could clean my room during my break.
Afterwards, I got dressed up only to find out that my prospective student went home sick. But not having her here made my day less stressful so it wasn't a big deal.
Then I chilled out at the Union, ate some dinner while sitting with Julia and Bryce, went to the Bizzell for a bit, and then went to the caf with Priscilla.
Priscilla is awesome. This is a chick that owns her own vitamin water company and has marvelous tastes in clothes and shoes. I really enjoyed the four hours I spent with her tonight.
Anyhoo, I'm really excited to be going home tomorrow for Thanksgiving break. I need to get away for a bit so I can think through some things while spending quality time with my family.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Peace.
Brumbi
No comments:
Post a Comment