I'm writing right now in study hall because I feel like there is so much I should own up to.
"Another head aches, another heart breaks.
I'm so much older than I can take."
"That party last night was awfully crazy
I wish we taped it
I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked"
It's not even about the partying. I just feel like I've been living a double life. I feel as if I've been dishonest to my parents, and I feel like they don't even know who I am anymore. I've just changed so much since I've been here. Granted, I've always been fairly open minded, I've become so adaptable and ballsy.
I wish I could keep a journal of my adventures to give to my parents about 10 years from now and hope that they'd laugh about it. But to my honest, it's slightly ridiculous. I'm so paranoid that they're going to catch hints in my words, actions, or belongings. Granted, my mother is so traditional she thinks purple nails are an abomination. I have to paint my nails every time before I come home, filter my underwear out of my laundry, and try not to mention things they don't know about.
Well, I guess I plan on getting a nose piercing, that'll just add to my list.
But I wonder if they're ever going to open my glovebox and ask me why there's lotion in it.
I mean, what do I say?
"Because lube would be more obvious?"
I feel like I should muster up some courage and tell them. But I don't want them to get angry, or disappointed. I'm really not sure which is worse.
Well wish me luck,
Brumbi <3
No comments:
Post a Comment