Thursday, January 6, 2011

As I sit down to write tonight, I am again, unsure of what to write.
I can write poetry, a narrative, a rap, so much, but so little.
After getting home from work, I just never want to do anything.

I'm just chillin and listenin to some Drake.
Sweatpants, hair tie, chillin with no makeup on...haha

I still haven't painted my nails. Laziness prevails.

Well, the easiest thing I can think to do
is share my bucket list with you.

Ok, enough with the rhymes. After CAC Speakers Bureau, the CAC exec I am blessed to be a part of, presented the Buried Life to the Student body in November, I have been inspired to write a bucket list. ALthough my list is quite extensive, it can never be complete. There are just too many things I'd like to accomplish with my life, and that list augments each day, as my new experience aggrandizes into inspiration.

One other thing about me is that I don't believe in regrets. I can be quite daring, considering how logical I am at the same time. Actually, I think very few people know that about me. I hope this blog forges some understanding.

1. Change somebody else’s life.
2. Visit all 7 continents
3. witness the sun rise on the east coast.
4. Give a speech in fluent Spanish.
5. Open a boutique.
6. Get a JD/MBA
7. Write a book.
8. Become a successful internet blogger.
9. Get married (to my true love) in Vegas.
10. Have a conversation with Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
11. Drive across the United States.
12. Teach for America.
14. Get accepted into Stanford.
15. Revisit Cutzamala, the village of my roots.
16. Operate a successful company.
17. Give T-Pain a lap dance.
18. Learn another language.
19. Buy an outrageously expensive handbag
20. Walk around in a bikini for the hell of it.
21. Get my nose pierced.
22. Study abroad in a country where I don’t know the language.
25. Be homecoming queen/in a homecoming parade.
26. Shave my head.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Plan a wedding.
29. Emcee at a club.
30. Make a mixtape of my own mixes.
31. Meet the Killers.
32. Be on the cover of a magazine.
33. Eat an entire pineapple in one setting.
34. Dance on stage at a concert.
35. Sky dive.
36. Publish a book of my poetry.
37. Read the Harry Potter series.
38. Go on a mission trip.
39. Be a generous donor to the University of Oklahoma and Alpha Gamma Delta—Upsilon Chapter.
40. Crash a stranger’s party.
41. Sing an a capella version of “Hallelujah” and post it on youtube.
43. Learn to tango. In Argentina.
44. Give birth
45. Learn to play an electric guitar.
46. Help a child learn English.
48. Dance on a table in Japan.
49. See the Moscow ballet.
50. Read the entirety of the Bible and the Qu’ran.
51. Backpack throughout Europe with few possessions.
52. Swim with sea turtles.
53. See Güernica in Madrid, along with Picasso’s other works.
54. Go on a road trip on a whim. Preferably to Lollapolooza.
55. Sneak across the Canadian border illegally.
56. Go for a ride in a submarine.
57. Dress in drag and pretend to be a foreign man.
58. Find out if my lips are bigger than Angelina Jolie’s.
59. Visit every province in Spain.
60. Go on a cruise.
61. Go to Disney World in a princess costume and act like a 4 year old.
62. Learn to fly an airplane.
63. Scrapbook.
64. Thank David Boren for all this opportunity he has given me.
65. Win an election.
66. To eat legitimate paella in Spain.
67. Travel with Rachel to Korea ☺
68. Change my preferred name to “Brumbi”
69. Feed a python.
70. End up on texts from last night.
71. Sew a sundress
73. Get sincerely complimented by a black woman on my nails.
74. Send in a postsecret.
77. See a whale

Two things: some of these were deleted because they were either generic/too racy for my blog. But such is my list so far. I think if I could achieve all of these things my life would be quite epic, and I look forward to my quest :)

G'Noche

Brumbi

No comments:

Post a Comment