Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So it took me forever to sit down to type this.
Of course it didnt help that I came home and passed out after my gyno appointment, but then it took me about 30 minutes to find some good bass to listen to. Thanks, Shelby Heise, you are wonderfully distracting :).

I really had to try to keep myself going today.
My daily hit of Coke Zero, artificially flavored gum, and imitation dessert yoplait yogurt simply weren't enough.
I realize that this overdose of aspertame probably isn't good for my Kidneys, but that can't be the worst things they've endured since I've gone to college. It builds character.
My shift today consisted of scanning petitions. 50 petitions. for 5 hours. Awesome. Every time I scanned about ten I'd walk back to my desk and find 15 more. The only feeling that somewhat resembles such defeat and loss of happiness is realizing that you got your monthly gift. Moving on. HIlda, the office copier, wasn't very cooperative today while I had to force feed Fido, the office stapler. Wow, shredder. I guess I need to name the stapler too.
Triste. I really appreciate my job, the money, and the opportunity to make connections and build experience, but it's rather degrading to be in charge of the work that other people can't finish themselves.

One day, this will be my world.
I told ya so.
This will be my world.
I told ya so.

But i gotta pay my dues first. And if that means getting doughnuts and scanning documents all day, so be it.

I got a break and got to leave at 3:30. To see my gynecologist. I'm not sure if that's a fair trade or not...
This has been my third doctor's visit this break.
My hair is falling out. My body's been broken out. My arms are always numb. And no one know's what's wrong with me :(

The only consolation i have are my nails. Yes, my hooker claws, strippah nails, call them whatever you please.'
But to me they are beautiful.
I'm obsessed.
I have probably four different shades of red, and many other bizarre colors I buy because I can pull them off.
Don't lie. Zebra nails are just straightup badazz.

every time the moon shines, i be come alive

Wolfwomannn. haha jk.
People ask me. Are you nails real? Omg how do you type/text? How do you go to the bathroom?
I think that last one is a little confused.
But I can do pretty much everything. I cannot play my violin (which I played for 7 years), write without scratching myself, or pick up spare change. Which makes me understand why strippers are paid in dollar bills.
I hate my mom's rule. The pink, red, or beige rule. Hell, if I can grow nails like this, why not make em shine a lil? Ya know? I think rave nails are my favorite. I've never been a fan of black, but I think imma paint my nails tuxedo style :) that'd be hot. Maybe something that compliments my nose ring (after I get that pierced)

In my zone, I'm feeling alright.

Anyhoo, I get back to the grind in 8 days. Glory Glory Hallelujah, praise Jesus. I need some good bass and hummus.
I like my beats fast
and my bass. down. loww.
Love dat song.

Well, Imma go to bed before my mom barges in and I have to pretend to be asleep.
I never knew being a 13 year old would be so hard. Too bad I'm 18.

Noche

Brumbi.

No comments:

Post a Comment