Thursday, January 27, 2011

Peeved

People suck.
I have quite many pet peeves that annoy the hell out of me during the day.

Not gonna lie, I’m a busy body.
I’m that bitch with the Starbucks in my left had and my phone in my right that walks with pride and purpose through the day with many things to get done.

I have come to believe that there is a positive correlation with intelligence and how often people blink.
My number one pet peeve is being around people who are so unaware they don’t even have a grip on the space and air they are wasting.
Especially at Starbucks.
Nothing pisses me off more than when the person in front of me acts like they have never tasted or ordered coffee before in their life.
I, on the other hand, have my Starbucks order rehearsed to fit in a time span of about 4 seconds.
“Hi! I like a grande cinnamon dolce latte non-fat milk no whipped cream for Tayler please.”
Yeah, I’m that bitch.

I also hate Norman drivers.
There’s always that dumbass that can’t realize that he can’t get around me when I’m parked with my hazards on.
And then there are geezers who don’t realize that they can drive the speed limit.
It’s seriously sad when you pass someone on the road going 35, even more sad when that also happens to be the speed limit.

I also hate people who walk slow. In groups. Your sorority mob is like a cholesterol buildup. I can’t maneuver through OU’s veins to deliver my greatness all over campus if campus is afflicted with such coronary artery disease.

I am also annoyed by people who cannot function by themselves. I’m always surprised by those people who can’t go eat, to target, or even Bursar’s office by themselves. Sometime in life, everyone needs to realize that themself is enough. Friends are marvelous, but sometime in your life, it’s going to be just you, whether you’re ready for it or not. Though I can’t say anything. One of my greatest fears is growing up to be old and alone. But there are always cats. I like cats.

I feel like bursting into song at the moment.
Immediately, Avril Lavigne comes to mind.
Don’t worry, I realize that her music is shit, but it can be so goddamn catchy.
Like Kesha. But not as fun or as drunken. Sad day. I think Avril Lavigne would be too frightening for mainstream radio if she were drunk, however.

It’s time to kill the lights and shut the DJ down
Tonight we’re taking over
No one’s getting out

THIS PLACE ABOUT TO BLOOOOW

I’m having a party in the upperclassman study room. I’m dancing to myself and I’m really glad that my sophomore mommy, Krishna Suthar, isn’t judging me.

Again, not gonna lie. My thoughts are consumed 85% by the rave I’m going to tomorrow night 10% by my fingernails, and about 5% on what I actually need to accomplish. Fun stuff. I don’t want to grow up.
I’m going all out. I have a blacklight shirt painted. I’m also painting my claws white with pink and yellow speckles. BA.

I’m come to discover that Spanish will always be ok. Even if I don’t read, nobody else has an understanding of what they’ve just read. So it’s ok. Because I know enough vocabulary to go along with it. BA. And I like Borges. Sort of.

One thing I will always be serious about is my love for the Spanish language.
I could never bring myself to abuse it with my profanity and cheeky sarcasm.
It’s like the platonic love of my life.

Two classes left, then I’m back to the grind again.

You know we’re superstars, we are who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment