Monday, January 10, 2011

So I kind of forgot to blog again. But this time I promise I had a legitimate reason. I feel as if one of my special friends has somewhat disrespected me, and I know better than to vent and slander someone's name (or even talk about it anonymously) on a public site. I like to keep such thought to myself. Even if I do share them between close friends, I believe than bashing people online is highly tacky and classless.
However, there is one individual from high school who will remain unnamed that I am more than happy to bash on the internet. That is my creepy ex-boyfriend from sophomore year. I had a dream that he drugged and then raped me the other night, and I haven't been able to sleep comfortably since.

I am unsure as to how far I will be able to elaborate on such subjects because I am home during my lunch hour. I am happy to announce that today is my last day of work over winter break. I am listening to my microwave tick as my lean cuisine is cooking. Oh Lean Cuisine, with all your preservatives, sodium, and fake-ass chicken making women feel like they're losing weight, what could America do without you? I know. America could use the equivalent time allotted for them during lunch to consume more preservatives at subway or even more at a McDonald's or Arby's. Saturated fat with a side of cholesterol. Mmm. Again, this is building character for my kidneys.

Mmm. Chicken tuscan.

It should just be a rule of thumb to not eat entrées out of a box. But since I currently have $3.68 in my checking account, whatever I could get my hands on in my house would suffice.

Oh, my creepy ex-boyfriend. Words can not describe how he downright betrayed me. How he tried to get with me and knew he wouldn't be able to, so he started targeting younger girls. Words cannot describe how I (likely selfishly) tricked him into saying he had absolutely no feelings for her and then sent it to her and watched her fall to pieces. I never knew I would unleash Pandora's box that would sever my attraction to him and eventually end our friendship. Two years later we are really thankful that we found each other and learned just how creepy he really is, and it's unfortunate that he still haunts our thoughts and our dreams. Every time you see our faces I hope it gives you hell, because it sure as hell gives us no heaven to see yours. I realize that's second person, it really needs to be. I would quote a song along with this rant, but I can't think of any that could accurately say "Your underaged girlfriend is a beautiful little fool. I hope that one day she wakes up to see what a f*cking pedophile you are."

Anger. Rage. Malice.
I don't normally feel such things to such extents when I think about people.
The only solace that I have is that such wrongs were committed such a long time ago, and that it's my responsibility to move on. I think I will once I get back to Norman. It's not good to linger around this house with nothing substantial to pique my interest.

I can't wait to get back to Norman and see my beautiful lovelies again!
My cousin, Jennifer Bertels, and I are going to welcome the new semester with a kabaam. Right, cuzz?
I miss my beautiful big, Lindsey Nadeau, so much!

Anyways, I really gotta get back to work.

I just made my acid reflux noise. If only I could record it and conclude that way. Sigh. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment